I’m born and raised in San Luis Obispo county, with an ardent love of life. My heart is cluttered with cats, Disneyland, and holidays.
I’m very driven, full time (and over time) photographer and I feel incredibly lucky to have found my passion so early.
I am inspired by light, the beauty of reality, and the changing scenery from an airplane window.
I have a background in Art History and have closely studied some of the most famous pieces of art in the world.
I have won dozens of photography awards and scholarships.
I was featured in NYLON Magazine.
I was also a blogger, brand ambassador, photographer for Collection B, a junior clothing line based in New York.
A few facts:
– My favorite show ever is Seinfeld. I watch/listen to it everyday while I edit.
– My background is part Brazilian. My mother was born in Recife, Brazil.
– I wish I could eat nothing but Chocolate.
– My Favorite artists are Warhol and Eyvind Earle.
– If I wasn’t a photographer I would be a professional gift wrapper.
– I like to write short detailed paragraphs to help me remember things and moments I find beautiful.
– Nothing is more comforting to me than a kitten’s purr.
– I’m a vegetarian.
– I feel a need to travel and plan trips constantly.
– I wait all year for Christmas and count down the months.
– Disneyland is my happy place. I have been to Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney world. A goal is to go to every Disney resort in the world.
“The sound of beryl marbles dropping from a sunlit window sill
one by one
hitting a wood floor and rolling away.”