I’m born and raised in San Luis Obispo county, with an ardent love of life. My heart is cluttered with my cats, Disneyland, and holidays.
I am inspired by light, the beauty of reality, and the changing scenery from an airplane window.
I have a background in Art History and have closely studied some of the most famous pieces of art in the world.
I’ve found my way into Nylon Magazine while working as a blogger/brand ambassador/photographer for Collection B clothing.
In brief, I'm Christmas and Halloween. I'm a romantic realist, sarcastic cat lady who loves the adorable and the strange.
Facts and Favorites
– I’m an annual pass holder for Disneyland. It’s my happy place.
– My favorite show ever is Seinfeld.
– I believe in a good pair of boots.. or two or three.
– My Favorite artists are Andy Warhol and Eyvind Earle.
– If I wasn’t a photographer I would be a professional gift wrapper.
– Nothing is more comforting to me than my cats purr.
– I’m Pescatarian (vegetarian who also sometimes has fish)
– I’m Brazilian. My mother was born in Recife, Brazil.
– I plan trips constantly, even if it’s just to a new place I scouted on Yelp.
–Every day begins and ends with my skincare routine. I’m obsessed with mostly clean clinical and vegan products.
– I would describe myself as a high functioning introvert.
– If you look long enough you’ll definitely find me inside a Tiki bar.
– I frequently can be found at home wearing my “work Pjs”.
– My style essentials are velvet dresses and mascara.
– I want a Trader Joes near me at all times.
– I LIVE for Christmas. I keep a small Christmas shrine up all year round to keep me going.
– I’m not a coffee or tea person, but I am a wine person.
– My favorite season is winter. I love how the dead trees the trees look.
– The two quotes I love the most are the exact opposite of each other and I think that says the most about me.