I’m born and raised in San Luis Obispo county, with an ardent love of life. My heart is brimming with my cats, Disneyland, and holidays.
I am inspired by light, the beauty of reality, and the changing scenery from an airplane window.
My background is in Art History.
I was featured in Nylon Magazine while working as a blogger/brand ambassador/photographer for a NY clothing company.
IN BRIEF, I'M CHRISTMAS AND HALLOWEEN. I'M A ROMANTIC REALIST, SARCASTIC CAT LADY WHO
LOVES THE ADORABLE AND THE STRANGE.
– I’m an annual pass holder for Disneyland. It’s my happy place.
– My favorite show ever is Seinfeld.
– I believe in a good pair of boots.. or 2 or 3.
– My Favorite artists are Andy Warhol and Eyvind Earle.
– If I wasn’t a photographer I would be a pro gift wrapper.
– Nothing is more comforting to me than my cats purr.
– I’m Pescatarian (points if you know what this is)
– I’m Brazilian. My momma is from in Recife, Brazil.
– I plan trips constantly, even if it’s just to a new place I scouted on Yelp.
– Every day begins and ends with my skincare routine.
– I would describe myself as a high functioning introvert.
– I’m really into Tiki bars (that’s an understatement). My favorites are Pagan Idol and Trader Sams.
– I can be found at home wearing my “work Pjs”.
– I need a Trader Joes near me at all times.
– I LIVE for Christmas. I keep a small Christmas shrine up all year round to keep me going.
– I’m not a coffee or tea person… but I am a wine person.
– My favorite season is winter.
– The two quotes I love the most are the exact opposite of each other and I think that says the most about me.